Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who wants to pop my cherry?

I'm a virgin when it comes to backpacking, you see.

And I was thinking of acting all macho and GI Jane by going on my maiden backpacking trip this coming holidays.

Somewhere between mid-November to mid-January would be good.

I gotta warn you first:
  1. I don't know how much it costs
  2. I don't know where to go
  3. I don't know how long it's gonna take
But, on the other hand:
  1. I think I can provide loads of entertainment
  2. I'm not afraid of getting grubby and grimy and squatting down by the longkang to have my meals
  3. I honestly don't mind walking
So, anyone? Please? You get to be the first one to make the trip with me you know?

Please?

1 Comments:

  • But Jon...mid-term break's only weeks away~

    Boe and Gao are gonna be long gone by then...

    I was thinking of the end of the year break actually. What camp you going for?

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home