Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wanted

I got a call last night from someone saying that she heard from another someone, that some people have actually lodged a police report against me.

Yes. Me.

Reason being I have failed to submit the receipts for a certain job and I have apparently ran off with their money.

Yes. Me.

So I woke up this morning, and I met up with those people who have allegedly lodged a police report saying that I've somehow disappeared with a large sum of money. I handed the recipts over to him, and we both calculated them together a few times.

Turns out that they're the ones who are owing me money. And I was just told, "Don't go missing anymore alright? And don't do it again yeah? Now off you go~"

Yes. Me.

*cursecurseswearswear at the person who started the rumors*


Wanted. Definitely alive. Disappeared with large sum of money. Throw her in jail if found.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home