Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 29, 2005

Before I go

I thought I'd post up a week's worth of pictures before I go away for the weekend. Things have been happening way too fast. Way, way too fast.

My grandma had a fall on Monday. Old ladies + fall = bad news. So she was admitted to the hospital. In very bad shape. She was babbling. She couldn't move. She could hardly open her eyes. Half the back of her head was all bruised up. She had tubes and wires running all around and into her. It broke my heart to see her like that.

I stayed with her till she fell asleep. I took a walk outside. I saw my younger brother in the hospital chapel, reading the Bible quietly in a corner by himself. Maybe he said prayer, too. I wouldn't know.

I went out for a drink with Josh 2 nights later. He said to me, "Don't worry, be happy." Then he gave me a hug. I had to smile. It was an awfully sweet gesture. He knew I'd been collecting these colorful little rubber balls from those one ringgit dispensers. So he got another one for me to add to my *stillverysmall* collection.

I was in college for my re-enrolment yesterday. My final semester. So what do you know? I'll be a degree graduate after all. Not one of those sampah masyarakat that my teachers have told me over the years that I should never be. Whatever.

I went to see my grandma after that. And because the jockey parking was full, I parked outside the church. And walked in. Granny was in a good mood, she's getting better. She spent her lunch hour gossipping about the other people in her ward. And she made me laugh. Then when I left, I found a saman polis flapping under my car wiper *cursecurseswearswear*

I went for an intense recce session today. And guess what we found? Bright orange PVC settees. We spotted it a mile away. From inside the car. Cool stuff. The owner said it was about 30 years old. They were in excellent condition. Not even a scratch.

I thought I was the only one who's hallucinating in the Malaysian heat lately. And what with all the unnecessary events and saman polis...Turns out I wasn't the only one. Yu-Ming was having a conversation with Jon's wombat on the way to lunch today. Yay.

I'm too lazy to write about this. But try spot the driver behind the Frontier. Big car. For a small guy.

Oh well. I'm off to pack. Jon needs my Winnie the Pooh umbrella to shield his camera for Malakoff on Sunday. That's a lot of weight for me to carry all the way to JB. I'm fraid it'll be a waste of diesel to bring it along.

You know what? I have no idea what I'm saying. I think I'll head to bed. Good night.

2 Comments:

  • Hey sorry to hear about ur gramdma hope she recovers soon. Oh Joy u should be here in Deakin all ur passion for film will be refuled I do hope though at LUCCT its not too bad now. Anyhow good luck for the new semester. TC.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

  • She's home with me now Ayesha, so all's well. As for work...well, there are the usual ups and downs. No worries, though =) And you take care, too alright?

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home