Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My friend, Matthew


When Matthew left for Perth, my meetings with him were greatly reduced to about only once or twice a year. Still, he'd call me on my birthday each year, regardless of time zone and location.

Note by: Hey Matt I'm really sorry I couldn't remember having a conversation with you on the phone this year. I was really tired *blush*

I saw Matt again on Friday. He'd decided to "drop by" Ma
laysia on the way back to Perth. You see, he "drops by" on the way home to Botswana, too. Makes me thankful that Malaysia is so strategically located.

I don't know when I'll see him again. He said he might attend my convocation next year. But, well, plans will be plans. After all, we hadn't planned to meet on Friday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home