Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's like falling in love all over again

I fell in love when I was an intern back in 2003.

Oh, there were the usual hurdles and shitpiles that I had to waddle past.

It's been more than 2 full years since then. And I fell in and out of love many, many times. At times, I'm so happy that I didn't think it was possible for my heart to contain it all. Other times, all I wanted to was to throw in the towel, sit in a little corner and cry.

I got an email in my work inbox today. Pleasant surprise, it was. Made me fall in love all over again.

This was what I fell in love with 2 years ago. This was what I'd been busy with the first 2 weeks of December.

*I love that mini camwhore. I *heart* her

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home