Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Goodbye

I was thinking it over while taking a shower a little while ago.

I have decided that I want to close this blog.

It is time to move on.

I have made new friends in this blog. I have rediscovered old ones here.

It had been great. It had been the best year of my life.

Thank you all for coming by regularly to offer words of kindness and support. I appreciate all that you've done for me. I really do.

But for now, it is time to move on, time to grow up.

PS. I thought I'd share this with you. My shamrock pendant is finally on the way here to me. All the way from the US to Australia and then here to Malaysia. To me. I'd been wanting a shamrock pendant for a long time, so that I can feel lucky everyday. Only one month to go.

14 Comments:

  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo...
    Stay I say! Stay!

    By Blogger Meng, at 6:43 PM  

  • meng> i can't find anything much to write about anymore. so i guess it's better to move on.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 11:42 PM  

  • It's good to move on. I'll miss this blog though.

    By Blogger Mystery Wolf, at 2:25 AM  

  • man, can wan. hehe. just write. man, i'll miss this blog. oh well, no more sakai-ed, hehe. cheers. take care n all the best :)

    By Blogger Meng, at 11:57 AM  

  • mystery wolf> think i need to do a bit of growing up

    meng> thank you for being my peminat setia...ahahhahah...

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 12:36 PM  

  • olorr...nak tutup ah...oh well, ur blog, ur choice. I too will miss reading ur posts. :)

    By Blogger Wimal, at 12:00 PM  

  • wimal> i miss being uninspired

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 4:35 PM  

  • hrmm.

    Well all's well that ends well, I suppose.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • When you're re inspired.. and when you're back spreading your Joy to the rest of us.. we'll be waiting for your thoughts! till then.. Wish you all the best... *hugs*

    By Blogger the Princess~, at 12:22 PM  

  • jon> yeah all's well ends well

    mist> i'll get my groove back soon

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 1:32 PM  

  • maybe u might make a comeback, no? :)

    By Blogger Meng, at 6:58 PM  

  • meng> i promise to come back when there are happy pictures to put up and inspiration comes knocking *smile* i promise

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 1:23 PM  

  • hahah, yay! =)

    By Blogger Meng, at 9:48 PM  

  • meng> chewah. makes me feel so loved...ahahahaha...

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home