Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Oh How I've Grown

Phang took some pictures of Hooi Yee and I last week for his assignment. We passed the playground on the way to his place and he suggested that Hooi Yee and I crawl in to those bright tunnels for a picture.

We obliged.

Oh dear. We've grown so much and it's so cramped up inside we can hardly breathe properly...

We were glad that it took less than 5 minutes before Phang got the shot he wanted. Good. Or we'd have died in there. Of muscle pulls or something like that.

When I got out, I realized just how much I've grown over the years. Gone were the days when I could play hide and seek in those tunnels, crouching, crawling, scraping my knees.

Gone were days like these when those tunnels looked like double storey houses to me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home