Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, October 21, 2005

Don't ask

Don't ask me if I'd like to go for dinner with you, because I've never turned you down before.

Don't ask me where next, because I don't really care where we go as long as we go there together.

Don't ask me if I'm alright sitting there alone, because I'll always be alright as long as you're close by.

Don't ask me if I mind hanging out with your friends, because I really don't.

Don't ask me what's on my mind if I'm unusually quiet, because I may be just really tired.

Don't ask me what's wrong with me, because I don't know the answer myself.

Don't ask me if it's alright that you want to head home early, because I know you'll want me to say yes.

Don't ask me if it's that time of the month, because I may be sad for many other reasons.

Don't ask me not be angry with you, because you know I'll never be.

Don't ask me why my eyes are swollen, because I don't really want to tell you why I was crying.

Don't ask me why I love you, because I just do.

10 Comments:

  • heyz..i like this post!..hehe=)

    By Blogger valeriechuan, at 11:35 PM  

  • says it all doesn't it.. sigh.. thanks for being there yesterday..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

  • valerie> you're hooi lian? this is another one of those posts i wrote when i'm emo-ing lah. shouldn't emo so often man...

    leo-chan> chill ohkay? it's always good to meet up with you =)

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 10:17 AM  

  • yea yeah..i m hooi lian..=)..if u have no Emo..u are not a Human weii..haha..u emo often?...hrmm..nvm la girl ma..;)

    By Blogger valeriechuan, at 7:18 PM  

  • Emo is good. It's contagious too. This post is like the perfect material for an emo song.

    But in all honesty, it's beautiful. Sweet!

    By Blogger Kevin Broken Scar, at 5:24 PM  

  • hey joy...i like this post too..reminds me of Lisa Loeb - I Do.

    haha nothing wrong with emoing...=)

    By Blogger galnexdor, at 9:38 PM  

  • valerie> emo too much bad for health

    broken scar> thank you yeah. but since emo-ing is contagious, i suggest you stand a wee bit further away when i'm emo-ing ;)

    r3n> hey you~ thanks yeah. good to see you here of all places.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 10:22 AM  

  • well u hav many options u can choose whn u feel like emo-ing..haha..either u go sleep or go gyM..haha..=)

    By Blogger valeriechuan, at 4:24 PM  

  • valerie> i sleep all the time man. and i'm too broke to join the gym. so i emo in my blog lah.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 2:57 PM  

  • looks like no other options already ah..kekekke=p

    By Blogger valeriechuan, at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home