Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tag! I'm it.

I decided to pay Kevin's blog a visit and found out that he'd tagged me.

So here goes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Years Ago I was...

...a straight A's student for my UPSR *sprinkles confetti at everyone* I was also a first time aunt.

5 years ago I was...
...a wallflower in school, but hey, I enjoyed school a lot. I burnt myself to a crisp at the F1 race in Sepang and I had funky tan lines in all my senior prom pictures. Such a waste, though, because I thought I had a pretty decent dress and a mak datin hairdo to complement it. I was also pretty stupid.

1 year ago I was...
...shitting bricks in my pants. Literally. Was having a horrible time dealing with my inner demons and I looked anorexic. I was also seriously considering making a living out of running around with cameras.

Yesterday I was...
...out at Silva with Quant till 3-something-am bitching about everyone. Saja.


5 snacks I enjoy...

  1. Mars bar
  2. Maltesers
  3. Crunchie
  4. Ebiko with wasabi
  5. Cremosa

5 Songs I Know All the Words to...
  1. If You Sleep by Tal Bachman
  2. Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo
  3. Wonderful by Everclear
  4. Only God Knows Why by Kid Rock
  5. Lullaby by Shawn Mullins

5 things I would do with a 100 Million splurges...
  1. Buy myself about a hundred pairs of Jimmy Choos, Manolo Blahniks and Ferragamos. Each.
  2. Give my parents about 99% of it since I bet they'll know better what to do with the money, anyway.
  3. Get a Morris Minor and soup it up. Yeah baby~
  4. Pay off all the family loans/debts/premiums/installments/whatchamacallits.
  5. Eat.

5 Bad Habits...
  1. Giggling at all the wrong times
  2. Burping in the car after a meal heavily laced with garlic or onions
  3. Wanting to go for manicures/pedicures all the time
  4. Asking for toilet breaks 5 minutes after the journey has started
  5. Snacking before mealtimes

5 Biggest Joys...
  1. Being my mother's daughter
  2. Still being able to enjoy life's simple pleasures at this ripe old age
  3. Having made lifetime friends
  4. Laughing at least once a day
  5. The rubber balls, the fireworks, the holidays, the lollies, the necklace, the walks, the talks, and the doing-nothing-at-alls

5 Favourite Toys...
  1. Play Doh
  2. Those green plastic soldiers
  3. Masak-masak
  4. Lego
  5. Wooden building blocks

5 Things I Would Never Wear...
  1. Clip-on earrings
  2. Shoulder pads
  3. Hair net
  4. Scarlet panties
  5. High-waisted anything

5 Favourite TV Shows...

--(This section is not applicable as I don't watch TV often enough to have even one favorite, let alone five)--


5 Fictional Characters I Would Date...
  1. Genjo Sanzo
  2. Cho Hakkai
  3. Sha Gojyo
  4. Kougaiji
  5. Sailormoon's boyfriend

5 Celebrities I Wanna Date...
  1. Robbie Williams
  2. Jakob Dylan
  3. Dolores O'Riordan
  4. Paolo Maldini
  5. Johnny Depp

5 People I Tag...
  1. Elaine
  2. Quant
  3. Resurrected
  4. Julian
  5. Leonard

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home