Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Down with the fever

I've got a fever and a scratchy throat today so I thought I'd post up some happy pictures to cheer myself up.

Unless, of course, if someone else would volunteer to do the job...

No?

See, that's Jon trying to look ganas with that gorilla tissue holder of his. It's really cute wey~ The tissue comes out from the gorilla's nostrils...just like snot!

I haven't seen anything like this in a long, long time. I haven't breathed in so much fresh air since...forever.

So Yu-Ming teman-ed me sakai and we took a picture together even though we were supposed to be recceing for a location to shoot. *shrugs*

You'd never have guessed that Kuala Selangor would look so beautiful at dusk, would you? Me neither.

Aaron wanted to be all touristy and asked me to get a shot of him as the sky was turning dark slowly.


5 Comments:

  • I like the second pic.
    "The tissue comes out from the gorilla's nostrils...just like snot!"
    Hahahhahaha...that's funny

    By Blogger Wimal, at 2:16 PM  

  • awww u poor thing.. get well soon. btw, the pix look great ada character

    ~meowz~

    By Blogger CatsTail ~*~ BootyFly, at 5:09 PM  

  • wimal> it really is like snot~ i'm serious wey~

    catstail> my optimism is waning...second day and still sick *cough* you never knew kuala selangor has so much character huh?

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 9:38 PM  

  • haha...dun worry..i believe u. From the pic, it really does look cute and funny. :D

    By Blogger Wimal, at 12:14 AM  

  • wimal> you should try losing it. it'll crack you up.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home