Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, September 16, 2005

Word of the day

*OBSCENITIES AHEAD*

***skip this post if you're not of legal swearing age***


Now.

The word of the day is...

TIUNIAMACHAUHAI

I'll give an example on how to use tiuniamachauhai.

Tiuniamachauhai, the dispensary gave me the wrong dose of medicine and it's making my insides go all haywire. What if I died from consuming a larger quantity of medicine than I'm supposed to? Then what? Tiuniamachauhai.


*Example given is based on a real encounter

4 Comments:

  • ahahhahahaha lemme give you another example of usage of tiuniamachauhai...

    Tiuniamachauhai, why is this guy grabbing my ass?

    heheheh hope u're doing ok!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

  • leo-chan> i think i'm dying man...

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 12:37 PM  

  • walau-eh! mind ur language!
    hey joy. i've changed my site to...

    infulltechnicolour.blogspot.com

    :)

    By Blogger Meng, at 8:43 AM  

  • meng> i'm a big girl now lah. of legal swearing age =)

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home