Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Music baton

Wimal tagged me the other day. And I've finally decided to pass on the baton.

Total volume of music files in my computer: 760MB in my music folder, 167MB in videos, and another 800MB randomly placed in the PC. Not much, actually *smirks*

The last CD I bought: Robbie Williams's Greatest Hits

Song playing right now: None (though Lindsay Lohan is annoyingly in my head) "...my tears are turning into time, I've wasted trying to find a reason for good bye..." YUCK.

Five songs that I listen to a lot and mean a lot:

  1. She's the One by Robbie Williams - Because it's Robbie Williams, because it reminds me of someone who was once special to me.
  2. Dan Yuan Ren Chang Jiu by Faye Wong/Teresa Teng - Loosely translated into something like "Wishing Our Love Lasts Forever" or something like that. He's one in a million, and you're another one in another million. A miracle you two could've met.
  3. If You Sleep by Tal Bachman - I don't think I need to explain more if you've read this.
  4. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban - It's a little like my quiet moments with God. Moments when I wonder where He is when I need him. Moments when guilt sets in and I realize that He's always been there, even when I felt strong enough to be on my own.
  5. Alone by Shimokawa Mikuni - Soundtrack to Gensomaden Saiyuki. I have no idea what it means, but it gives me the sort of feelings that I can't explain.
And now, 5 people whom I'm passing the baton on to *drumroll*

You guys have fun yeah~ *cackle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home