Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Whoosh

I was thinking that since I'm feeling so random, I might as well post up a really random picture.

I was mucking around with Clarice's camera the other day when we were chilling in Telawi Street Bistro. And there was this really nice painting put up behind our couch (though I don't think I'm artsy enough to interpret its meaning) and I took a picture of it with really slow shutter and kinda, like, pulled away.

Argh.

I'm not really good at explaining. But you know what I mean, right?



Whoosh Posted by Hello

So, anyway, I've got fragments and fragments of thought in my head which I suspect won't quite make up a full picture.

Amongst those jumbled thoughts, I tried to be optimistic about going back to college next month. Truth be told, I'm dreading it. I'm really, really dreading it. I hate to whine, but I hate the place and the people more. So I guess my hatred for whining isn't as bad as my hatred for going back to college. Agree?

*sigh* But hatred is such a strong word. Like, love, for example.

I use the word love in sentences like, "Ooooh, I so love pickles wey~". It's difficult for me to use it on, say, someone whom I actually am affectionate about (is that sentence even correct?). I've never told my parents I loved them. Or any of my family members in fact. That word is like taboo.

Yeah, and then the other day, I was having this nightmare moments before waking, and it was horrible, I'm telling you. Like, way horrible. It's one of those where you wake up wondering if it was real. I dreamt that he was breaking up with me, and I was practically begging him to stay. Then my phone beeped because there was an incoming SMS. And so (in reality) I reached for it and checked the message.

It said "How are you sweetie..."

Phew.

I weighed myself yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that I'm *ahem* 44.8kg now. That's, like, so my peak. So you people who insist that I'm skinny, you can now eat your heart out. Because I'm currently at my fattest, as opposed to some friends who insist on dieting and going to the gym regularly.

Woohoo~

I'm fat. I'm fat. I'm fat. *sprinkles confetti at everyone*

This is getting too random for comfort.

4 Comments:

  • *envious* i'll never know how it feels like to be happy putting on weight! haha

    By Blogger Ivy, at 7:13 PM  

  • It's happy-fying being fat. I meant a little fatter. Considering I've been asked if I was anorexic over the years =)

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 12:02 AM  

  • *waves stopwatch in front of Joy* Foood is goood. Foood is goood. You will eeeat foood.

    By Blogger albert, at 1:53 AM  

  • What's the stopwatch for? *confused*

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home