Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Pop goes the weasel

I met up with Tania last night and she handed me a CD with a whole bunch of pictures she took over the past few months. I had a pleasant surprise when I opened the files and found pictures from her phone. The following pictures are taken on the 13th of February, when I was being talked into piercing my nose.

I know it's gross, you can cover your eyes if you want to. I won't be offended. Seriously.


Step one: Mark the position Posted by Hello

You see that tiny black dot on my nose? That's where the piercer marked it. I was still smiley and cheerful, but I was pretty much a mess inside. Four years of anticipation is finally gonna pay off.




Step two: Aim and shoot Posted by Hello

Yes, she used the gun. Uh huh, the very same one you pierce your ears with. Are you completely grossed out now? Come on...my nose clean, ohkay?!





Step three: Mission accomplished Posted by Hello

It kinda sounded like my nose was being stapled. And then it was over in, like, a second. She changed the stud immediately, so my nose started to bleed. But all's well *sprinkles confetti*

And I lived happily ever after with my nose stud.

3 Comments:

  • Gun piercing = baaaad!

    Congrats on your stud though :)

    By Blogger Mystery Wolf, at 12:00 AM  

  • didn't notice your pierced nose...but looks okay. :)

    By Blogger Wimal, at 11:34 PM  

  • yeah i was wondering when you got your nose pierced!! yeah it's like getting it stapled alrite ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home