Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Feel Good

I've decided to compile a feel-good list. For fun. Really. So here's a list of stuff that makes/made me feel good.

  1. The way my whole body aches after a day's work.
  2. The way my niece smiles at me.
  3. Hearing from someone I haven't seen in a long time.
  4. My mum shoving glasses of disgusting juice down my throat.
  5. Giving way to a wailing ambulance during a massive jam.
  6. Helping a blind man find his way.
  7. Watching furry puppies fall asleep on my lap.
  8. Receiving nice SMSes.
  9. Bitching sessions.
  10. Walking out of weekend celebrations with light steps.
  11. Listening to a really nice song on the radio in a jam.
  12. Finding out someone out there has the exact same sentiments as you do about certain matters.
  13. Giving my grandmother an angpow for the first time.
  14. Getting something through snail mail.
  15. Waking up in time to watch the sun rise.
  16. Listening to the poofs of fireworks even though I can't see them.
  17. The way people smile when they say thank you.
  18. The fact that hugs are never one-way.
  19. Laughing over everything and nothing.
  20. The fact that the best things in life are always, always free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home