Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, May 07, 2005

She wants to go home

Don't start telling me I'm emo, ohkay? It's just that the whole of May is friggin' packed for me. Like seriously packed. I think I need space to breathe. Oh wait. Do I even have time to breathe?

So, like, my week had been like this:

Monday: V Didit Productions (recce) Planet Films (prep)
Tuesday: Planet Films (prep)
Wednesday: Pegasus Films (casting) Film Stage (job closing) V Didit Productions (prep) Planet Films (meeting)
Thursday: V Didit Productions (shoot)
Friday: V Didit Productions (shoot)
Saturday: Planet Films (prep)
Sunday: Pick 'n' Roll Creations/Picture Creature (shoot)

And then next week would look something like this:

Monday: Planet Films (prep)
Tuesday: Planet Films (meeting)
Wednesday: V Didit (job closing) Planet Films (prep)
Thursday: Planet Films (prep)
Friday: Travelling to Lumut with Picture Creature (shoot)
Saturday: Lumut with Picture Creature (shoot)
Sunday: Lumut with Picture Creature (shoot)

I want to go home. Sleep. Hibernate. Die.

*criescriescries*
*rolls down 3 flights of stairs and dies*

3 Comments:

  • chill man...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

  • I'm doing monkey work, Jon. So I get paid peanuts *slaps forehead*

    Is chilling lah Mich.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 1:01 AM  

  • Well.. i understand the dilemma your in.

    Sometimes i wish... i never need to wake up early in the mornings...

    wish i din need to work....

    wish i din have any one depending on me...

    wish i din have to pay bills...

    sighhhhh...wat a long list of i dont wants...and its never ending!! >.<

    so why do i do it? what do i tell myself tat would make these things seem less painful...less "I HAVE TO"??? argh...and all tat???

    well...simply cause i "choose to"

    it always starts with a choice. its never a I HAVE TO. there is always a choice. and the things we hate doing or wish we din have to face are in fact the best choices... at least at this time laaa...

    cause if i didnt have a job, id have no income and if i dont have any income then i wont have any money...and if i dont have any money i wont be able to support a family..and if i cant support a family i will be a sad guy..if im sad...id feel lousy...if i feel lousy...id feel hopeless and the list can go on and on and on... so why do i wake up in the morning to go to work?? cause i chooose to! as simple as tat...cause? its the best choice possible at this current time and place.

    so think about all tat work u have...take a deep breath and tell ureself..."u choose to"

    its surely not as easy as it sounds i know!!! but give this a try... psych urself... have some fun...

    hahahahahaha XD

    "TRY" 2 Rid of all that I Have Tos... (",)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home