Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I do not wonder

How does it feel like to look seaward expectantly
and find your worst fears confirmed?

How does it feel to have a loved one, or maybe even just an acquaintance,
taken away?

What is it like, to be standing here one moment,
and swept away the next?

What do people think about,
seconds before darkness falls?

What is it like, saying goodbye in the morning
and not knowing it meant forever?

I wonder.

And then I stop.

Because I don't know. And I hope I never will.

2 Comments:

  • Its 5.55pm on a New Years Eve and i logged in to see wats new...i notice the headings "I do not wonder" and carried on reading while listening to Yanni's The End of August. Many thoughts arose in that short reading and much was feared. But Year 2005 comes to us in a matter of hours but fear i shant so lets pray for a brighter 2005. God Bless & a Happy New Year Joy!! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 PM  

  • Hey Anonymous (though I know who you are by now)...

    I pray for a great year ahead,
    I pray for things to look up,
    I pray that we all grow into better people,
    And I pray for those who are affected by the earthquake/tsunami.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home