Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Forgiven

Driving home today, I took 5 minutes more than I usually do. I thought of the year that had gone, I thought of the year I'm about to begin. Looking back, so much has happened in the past year. So much laughter, yet so many tears. So much going on for me, yet so much heartache. I've made new friends, I've rediscovered the old. I'm a different person, yet still the same. I've been blessed with second chances, blessed with good friends. I've grown a little bit, yet I'm still struggling to maintain that level of childish naivete in me.

As I did a mental review of the past year, I decided that some things should go. Leave. To make room for the new ones. I decided to leave all my excess baggage behind, the ones that I had carried on my shoulders, the ones that had burdened my heart, the ones that had caused me to be bitter...Put simply, I needed to leave behind all the hurt in me.

**************************************************************

A lesson on unforgiveness Posted by Hello

Unforgiveness to me, is scary as can be,
Trapped in a cage, just you and me,

Anger and hurt, they tear our souls apart,
Let us erase the hatred, and go back to the start,

I free myself, I free you as well,
Forward I move, in the past I shall not dwell,

We bury our sins, we wash them clean,
Fast forward it today, afresh we begin.

Ephesians 4:32 Instead, be kind to one another, forgiving each other, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home