Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

21

21 is the century I live in, the age of convenience and technology. 21 is the years I've lived, 21 is the number of days I struggle to get by. 21, my time as a student is up, 21 the "legal" age. 21, the year I've loved with all I had, and 21 it is that I've lost.

21 centuries man walked on earth in a civilized manner, 21 years since my family named me Joy. 21 days I try to smile and live up to my name, 21 hours in seven parts of the 24 that makes up a day. 21 minutes gone by as I sit here remembering the meaning of my very own name. 21 seconds I ponder over time, existence, love, friendship, family, beauty and me.

21 is the number of centuries, years, hours, minutes and seconds ticking by. 21 I am, and 21 I will not be soon.

Sometimes 21 feels like forever, sometimes 21 feels like it's only yesterday that I started at zero.

Today, 21 feels like an eternity, if I even know how long eternity is.

5 Comments:

  • 22 is wheres its at...honest :(

    By Blogger iesnek, at 11:15 PM  

  • You know what's the best age to be?

    MY age...hwauWHAHahah...

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 12:45 AM  

  • heyz..hooi lian ere not sure u remember me though..well know u through Interact actually..remeber Hooi Leng? i m his sis..

    btw..keke..comment box rite?..hahah..not supose to be intro box:p..got your webaddress from frenster=)..hehe

    just wanna Wish Your HaPpie BElated 21 burfday..=)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

  • Heya Hooi Lian,

    Yeah I remember you. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Thanks for the belated birthday wish, though my next birthday is coming up soon...HAUwAhahahah...

    But, yeah, catch you around yeah?

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 1:20 AM  

  • hooi lian ere again..aiyak..paiseh BETUL...HOHOHO...means ur 22nd bday oredi ah?..whn la ur bday?..hhehe..maybe u can drop me a msg at frensters and also your email add=D?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home