Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Who says I don't eat?

For the last time, all you jealous-of-skinny-people skeptics.

I am not anorexic.

I am just naturally skinny.

And if me making fat jokes is rude, well, you making skinny jokes isn't that much better.

For your information, I do eat.

Probably more often than you do. And in larger portions.

Don't hate me for my high metabolism rate. Know that my heart has to work a lot harder than yours to help me stay this size. Know that because my heart works a lot harder than yours, I'm more likely to die a whole lot earlier than you.

I like eating rubbish like the super thick toast they have in Kim Gary. With lots of sweetened condensed milk/peanut butter/margarine.

This is a horrible, sickly picture, I know. But it was only because I was dumped the night before. I swear. At least I was still eating.

See, I can usually finish off one whole pizza by myself. Only if it's for lunch or dinner. With a serving of pasta.

I'm not often that barbaric. I just like to look ugly for the camera. At least I didn't chew and gape.

The best nasi lemak is always served wrapped in a banana leaf. And it must not cost more than two bucks. Or it wouldn't taste as good anymore.

So yes, I do eat.

And look at the trouble I go to just to prove to you that I have no intentions of starving myself to death.

I hope you're really happy now.

4 Comments:

  • Geez, thanks Joy! Really hate it when people keep saying you should eat more! Eat more cheeseburgers! As much as I would like to gain weight, I would also like to be healthy! I have absolutely NO INTENTIONS of becoming Super Size Me, okay?! You go, girl!

    By Blogger Classy Chic, at 7:54 AM  

  • *high fives you*

    it's not uncool being skinny, kan?

    happy belated birthday babe~

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 8:31 PM  

  • hey! You're in the "Naturally Skinny" club too! *ohmygawd* haha.

    But its high maintenence ler, i eat eat eat eat eat eat and gain like 1 kg. i miss 1 breakfast and *flash*, there goes 4kg, WTF?!?

    People like us die earlier ar? dammit.

    Apparently, our metabolism rate can change later in life...which may result in us ballooning up even though we just had a single slice of bread. better be careful, hur hur hur.

    By Blogger Meng, at 12:31 PM  

  • eh i also. i eat eat eat eat for 2 weeks, then i go to shoot for one day and i lose everything i gained over the fortnight and more. wtf lah right.

    it's alright meng, next time we balloon up, there's always slimming programs...hahahaha.

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home