Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Sayang~ Pt. 3

Because I need to post this up but I'm still freaking lazy to edit the pictures properly, I did a half-assed job and posted them up anyway.

We had the do at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng in SS2.

Just to prove that it's his birthday that day so he can be eligible to get the big bucket of iced tea.

See how much he loves his iced tea? See? See?

Well, not anymore after we forced him to down it. Watch the video in the previous entry.

Sayang + Sayang <3

Because we all love him and call him sayang, we have to let the whole world know it, too.

He was absolutely in love with the present Quant got him. Some anime thing.

And the attendees are all here. Except for Wei Ling who jumped at the chance to be behind the camera.

I'll include a video for the fact that I have one and that it's free to upload it here. I like lah. My blog what.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home