Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fishing

I finally finished reading Finding Fish by Antwone Quenton Fisher last night.

It took me 2 months on and off.

There are times when I forget that it was not a mere story I was reading.

Sometimes, I forget that it is an autobiography, a poignant tale written by a man who lives many, many miles away from me.

But that man, who survived years of abuse and hardship, is as real as you and I.

The writer reminds me that I came from somewhere, even if I felt lost at times. That someone out there taught me to fish, so that I will never go hungry again.

Even if I never get to meet you in this lifetime, I'd like you to know that you have inspired me, Mr Fisher.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home