Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Me-me

Because I was bored and decided to check out Julian's blog, now I have to do this silly me-me.

Hey, it rhymes!

Details, details and more details

Nicknames: Auntie, Sor Poh, Piggy
B-day: 20th February
Age: 23
Sex: Female
Where do you live: At home
Pets: I wish
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Righty or Lefty: I can smoke with either one
Hair color: Black with donno-what-color faded streaks
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Dark brown
Height: 5 feet something, 4 I think

Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Always contacts when on shoot, glasses in the office
Do you have any piercings?: 3 on my right ear, 2 on my left ear and one on my nose
Do you have a tattoo?: Yes, a palm-sized tribal dragon on my lower left back
Do you wear any rings?: Nada
Do you have a certain fashion you follow?: My own

Current News...

How are you today?: Dying of abdominal cramps
What pants are you wearing right now?: Shorts from FOS
What shirt are you wearing right now?: Some old tee I got for 10 bucks
What does your hair look like at the moment?: Unkempt
What song are you listening to right now?: OST Cinema Paradiso
What was the last thing you ate?: Prawns
Last person you talked to on the phone?: Kamil
Last Dream you can remember: I was visibly pregnant with donno-who's kid and I'm supposed to marry some other guy that I don't even know
Who are you talking to right now?: The voices in my head
What are the last four digits of your phone number?: 7300

Random Stuff..

If you were a crayon, what color would you want to be?: Yellow
What CD are you going to buy next?: I haven't bought a CD in years
What's the best advice ever given to you?: Tomorrow will be a better day
What are your future goals?: Marry a rich man =)
Do you like to dance?: I look like I'm having fits
Worst sickness you ever had?: A couple of weeks ago when I had an appendicitis scare
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?: Forgetting to switch my headlights off last night
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?: Stupid temper
Where do you shop the most?: Carrefour for my sushi and chocolates

Even more random stuff...

How many kids do you want to have?: A few
Son's name: Tristan
Daughter's name: No idea yet
Do you do drugs?: Not unless they've been prescribed
Do you drink?: Drink what?
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?: V05
What sport do you hate the most?: Wrestling, the kind they show on TV
How many TV's do you have in your house?: One
Do you have your own?: No
Your own phone line?: One for work and another for play
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: My stuffed dog named Patrick
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone?: Nothing broken but plenty sprained
Who do you dream about?: Family mostly, but I occasionally dream of friends and some random people I've never met

Are you Romantic?

Do you believe in Love?: Yes
Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?: An imaginary one
Do you have a crush?: Yes
Do you believe in Love at first sight?: Applies to babies and small animals only
Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?: Rome
What song do you want played at your wedding?: Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: His smile
Are you shy to ask someone out?: Ahbutthen
Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: You know, that one

Girls on Guys (Girls only, unless you're gay or something.)
*I find these questions extremely pointless

Boxers or briefs: Boxers
Curly or straight hair: Bald
Tall or short: Tall
Six pack or muscular arms: Washboard abs
Good or bad guys: *rolls eyes*
Ears pierced or not: Does it matter?
Tan or no tan: Tan, definitely
Dimples or not: Yes, please
Stubble or neatly shaven: Look good alright already lah *exasperated*
Rugged or sporty: James Deans to jocks
Studly or cutie: Refer to the answer above
Accent or not: Italian, please
Smart or dumb: You think?
What sports should he play?: He should be a swimmer <3
Dependent (whipped) or independent?: I don't want a pet

Guys on Girls (Guys only, unless you like to fondle tofu)

Sandals or thongs:
Painted nails or not:
Regular or sports bra:
Bra straps showing or not:
Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy:
smart or dumb:
Dark or blonde hair:
Long or short hair:
Curly or straight hair:
Dark, light, or crazy cool eyes:
Long or short nails:
Hat or no hat:
Good or bad girl:
Hair up or down:
Jewellery or none:
Tall or short:
Accent or no accent:
Pants or dress:
Tan or fair:
Freckles or none:
Shy or outgoing:
Talkative or quiet:
Pretty indoor chick or crazy party chick:

Choices, choices...

Lights on/off: Always off
Sun or rain?: Sun for a tan and rain for curling up indoors with a book
Do you like scary or happy movies better?: I like old school scary movies
On the phone or in person?: In person
Paper or plastic?: Paper
Summer or winter?: I'm so kampung that I've never experienced winter
Hugs or kisses?: Hugs make all the bad things go away
Chocolate or white milk: Both
Half empty or half full?: Depending on the day
CD or DVD: What kind of pointless question is this?
Vanilla or Chocolate?: If it's ice cream, it doesn't matter
Skiing or Boarding: I'm so kampung I haven't tried either
Day or night: I can frolick at the beach any time of the day
Sunset or sunrise: They make equally good pictures

Favourites...

Colours: White, black, green
Food: Chinese
Fast Food: Is not like fast food at all
Ice Cream Flavor: Butterscotch
Sport?: Swimming
Animal: Dog
Music?: Alternative, post-rock, emo
Song: If You Sleep - Tal Bachman
Band: OasisCranberriesEverclear <--- that's one band
Number: 2
Actor or Actress?: Sean Penn, Monica Bellucci
TV show: I don't watch TV
Clothes Brand: Topshop for their tanks and Levi's for their jeans Saying: Ha?

Confess thy sins..

Gotten Drunk?: A long time ago when I was still stupid
Broke the law?: Who hasn't?
Ran from the cops?: What for?
Tried to kill yourself?: Yeah, but I chickened out
Made yourself throw up?: Only when I had food poisoning or when I'm drunk
Been in love?: *sigh*
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: I cry all the time
Did/Said something to hurt someone?: Always

Reach out and Tag someone...
  1. Quant
  2. Meng
  3. Melvyn
  4. Swee Ping
  5. The people who have nothing to blog about

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home