Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, March 06, 2006

When you only have a hundred years to live

So much had happened in the past few weeks.

It feels like I've lived a hundred years.

Just in the past few weeks.

My birthday came and went. Surprised with a birthday cake on shoot. Had about 40 people singing happy birthday to me. Hugs. Kisses. Back to work.

Missed the Oasis concert. Was up till 2am thinking of ways to make it to Singapore in 5 hours right after shoot. And I missed it. Then I bawled and fell asleep with the tickets on my bedside table.

Was shooting back to back for 4 days and went prepping for another job immediately after shoot. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I cried every other day for 2 weeks, never been so unhappy.

I haven't been home in a long time.

Work ate me up.

I haven't had a proper conversation with anyone in my family in ages.

I want to be home. Eating meals my mum cooked, listening to the sounds of my dad watching TV, catching up on newspapers.

One month.

It's been a long time since I'd been home.

2 Comments:

  • cheer up joy, it's not the end of the world you have another 100 years to live.

    miss our taj curry sessions.. call me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  

  • it's been ages since i last bitched with you. it's about time =)

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home