Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, February 04, 2006

CNY 2006 Penang Road Trip Pt. 1

I'm back from my CNY holidays and I've got a crapload of pictures to blog with.

One gripe, though, most pictures aren't mine.

Ternyatalah, I'm the person who works behind the camera and not in front of it.

Hrmmph.

Part 1 goes here.

It was exactly 3.40 am when I was awakened by the incessant ringing of my mobile phone. It was Elaine. "Babe, wake up. We should leave now. I can't sleep. I'm coming to pick you up now alright?" *click*

Needless to say, we got to Penang many, many hours ahead of schedule (not like we scheduled anything to begin with, anyway). And it was a glorious day~

Met up with the Penang sakai, who made us wait for 3 hours for breakfast. We both would've died just waiting for her. I swear.

Elaine took a nap while Emily and I caught up in the hotel room. And then it was off to the beach we go~ *skipskipfrolickfrolick* See, beautiful day? See?!

First things first. Camwhore. And then sunblock/suntan oil/beach blanket/hunk watch. Camwhore.

PS. As I have a whole crapload of pictures to blog with, I shall ration it to only 5 a day *evil cackle*. You wanna see, you wait loh!

7 Comments:

  • Best gila gi beach. Aku tak sabar tunggu mid-year dah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 PM  

  • memang best giler~

    i recover from my sunburn i go slutting with you guys at some other beach ohkay~

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 1:39 AM  

  • Man I can't wait for my beach holiday......thining of it just makes me go nuts...the sun, the sea and the babes

    By Blogger Ding Dong Of The East, at 9:18 AM  

  • Hehe..penang sakai...hehehe..

    the trip looks syok

    By Blogger Wimal, at 12:58 PM  

  • mel> beaches are sooooo therapeutic man. but i don't know about the babes part lah

    wimal> the trip IS syok =)

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 5:20 PM  

  • What a way to lure your readers to keep coming back for more with that 5 a day ration!! Tsk tsk.. :P

    By Blogger Classy Chic, at 5:49 AM  

  • wen> unfortunately i'm back at work so i won't be blogging so regularly. how have you been, babe?

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home