Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Just call me Saffron, will you?



Just call me Saffron. Seriously.

I look like a 12-year-old pre-pubescent boy. I'm serious. It's the haircut. It has to be *looking around desperately for more excuses but finds none*.

I've been called everything from a mushroom to a Jap chick wannabe.

No good.

Here's what my younger brother had to say about my hair.
You know, Jeh, I think Elvis should've just put a bowl on your head and sliced your hair off with a really sharp blade.

Jeh, why don't you wear some bright colored clothes and take those Jap chick Friendster pictures? You know...those with their tongue sticking out, winking and doing that peace sign thing?

Aiyoh, Jeh. I don't want my friends to start asking me where this younger sister came from ohkay?

Uh-huh. Right. By the way, thanks for your support.

Oh yes. Today's picture is hosted by Photobucket. Thank you, Daryl for, uh, fixing the thingamajig for me when Hello had trouble uploading my images.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home