Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Seeing that I'd been taged by Faith ages ago, I think it's time to revive this almost-dead blog.


AWESOME PEOPLE I WANNA MEET:

  1. Sean Penn
  2. Robbie Williams
  3. Dido
  4. Steve McCurry
  5. Blasco Giurato


THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:

  1. Mobile phone
  2. Camera
  3. Tank tops and shorts
  4. Cute slippers
  5. Family, friends and work


I WISH I COULD:

  1. Take better pictures
  2. Really go to Cambodia in December
  3. Have better eyesight
  4. Get my ass off this chair and do something useful
  5. Tell those people exactly what I think of them


I WANT:

  1. World peace =)
  2. The weather to be sunny on from the 13th September to the 16th September
  3. To have nicer teeth
  4. People to stop telling me I'm skinny
  5. To hit puberty (Ha ha ha)


SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME:

  1. White Flag - Dido
  2. Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
  3. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
  4. Cinema Paradiso - Ennio Morricone
  5. Alone - Shimokawa Mikuni


HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:

  1. (Hopefully) married
  2. Well-travelled =)
  3. Not doing monkey work and getting paid peanuts
  4. Fiddling with a (bigger) camera
  5. Smiling


RANDOM FACTS:

  1. There is a reason behind the gap between my teeth. Just ask me
  2. I'm not girly, but I *heart* manicures and pedicures
  3. My spine is curved, has been since the day I was born
  4. Disco Ball Pixie is my latest obsession
  5. I love fireworks


MISCONCEPTIONS:

  1. I am slightly more than 12 years old (just slightly)
  2. I don't have a temper at work
  3. I am a hardcore clubber and I know the clubbing scene at the back of my hand
  4. I drive like a maniac (I swear I don't)
  5. I am quiet (HAH!)


I TAG:

  1. Quant
  2. Elaine
  3. Albert
  4. Reta
  5. Jon Gordon

4 Comments:

  • aiyaya malas buat lol

    By Blogger Reta, at 11:12 PM  

  • what lah you

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 11:57 AM  

  • hahaha..right you don't drive like a maniac. you just swear like a bloody truck driver always while swerving in & out of lanes thinking your car is microscopic albeit just a tad smaller than other cars on the road :oP

    okay i'll do the meme but you owe me yumcha @ the mamak near sjmc :oP

    miss you ;o)

    By Blogger laineylashes, at 7:36 PM  

  • i will belanja you the drink of your choice =)

    come out lah. i damn sien these days =(

    By Blogger Disco Ball Pixie, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home