Just call me Saffron, will you?

generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, August 25, 2006

I, Robot

There was a time when I went "Oh, I must blog this."

Other times, I'd be composing blog entries moments before falling into deep slumber.

I started this blog because I knew that I can always say what I want to say. In here.

I can always seem to find words that will describe how I'm feeling. In here.

And then one day, the words stopped coming to me.

That one day must've been months ago.

Because somehow, I don't remember when, everything gets stuck inside. All the happiness, the sadness, the disappointments and waves of relief. All stuck.

The feelings that reminded me that the blood which courses through my veins is warm. The kind of feelings that made me human.

It's been such a long time since I've written anything remotely real.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home